The CD-10 Series Power Take-Off is a constant drive (non-shiftable) PTO designed for use on the Allison and Caterpillar automatic transmissions. The CD-10 provides a functional alternative to front, crank shaft driven, hydraulic pump applications. A choice of popular S.A.E. and DIN direct mount pump options and torque ratings of up 400 lb.ft. provide power and versatility for the most demanding applications.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Up to 400 lb. ft. torque capacity and 76 H.P. @1000 RPM: Power to drive high volume pumps
- Three standard output shafts in both keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “A”, “B”, “BB”, and “C”; DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
- Multi-position direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Designed to work with Muncie’s PTO Shaft Extensions on Allison 3000 and 4000 series transmissions: Clearance for large volume and variable displacement pumps
- Four assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping.
Muncie CD10 Common Applications: