Muncie CD40 PTO
The Muncie CD40 Series PTO has the ability to have maximum PTO output torque for live engine driven equipment. The CD40 has the same design technology as the CS41, including finish ground gearing and oversized bearings and shafts to provide maximum power capability.
The CD40 Series is rated to 600 lb-ft. and is available with 5 output shaft options including fully rotatable hydraulic pump adapters. It is offered in two speed ratios and two housing arrangements to provide shaft locations either high or low for either side of the transmission.
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Precision ground gears: High torque capacity with quiet operation
- Extra large bearings & components: High torque and durability
- 1410 Series remote mount output shaft: For remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “B” and “C” and DIN 5462 direct mount options: Fits most popular pumps requiring high power input
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
|Muncie CD40 Series Specifications|
|Housing Construction||Ductile Iron|
|Output Shaft Options||5|
|Rotatable Pump Flange||Standard|
|Approximate Weight||65 lbs. (29.5 Kg.)|
|Intermittent||600 lbs.ft. (813 Nm)|
|Continuous||420 lbs.ft. (569 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Intermittent||114 HP (85 kW)|
|Continuous||80 HP (60 kW)|