Muncie CS24 / CS25 PTO
The CS24 Series Power Take-Off is a Clutch Shift PTO designed for Allison WorldR and Caterpillar automatic transmissions. The CS-24 Series PTO is engaged by means of a solenoid activated, wet clutch pack. The engagement solenoid is built into the PTO and installation is simplified by the requirement of only one hose connection. A remote mounted solenoid option is available for a more compact installation.
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Four remote mount output shafts in both keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “A”, “B”, “BB”, and DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Compatible with PTO Shaft Extensions for Allison transmissions: Moves the pump mount to the rear of the transmission for large pump clearance
- Patented Muncie drag brake: Prevents shaft rotation in “OFF” mode
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
- Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
Ice and Snow Control Trucks
Aerial Bucket Trucks
|Muncie CS24 CS25 PTO Series Specifications|
|Housing Construction||Ductile Iron|
|Output Shaft Options||12|
|Rotatable Pump Flange||Standard|
|Approximate Weight||52 lbs. (23.6 Kg.)|
|Intermittent||325 lbs.ft. (440 Nm)|
|Continuous||228 lbs.ft. (308 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Intermittent||62 HP (46.2 kW)|
|Continuous||43 HP (32 kW)|
NEED FREE SUPPORT FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?