Muncie SSH2 / SSV2 PTO Series
The SSH2 & SSV2 PTO Series split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment.
SSH2 & SSV2 Split Shaft Power Take-Offs are ultra-heavy duty PTOs used when auxiliary power requirements exceed the capacity of transmission mounted PTOs or where additional PTO outputs are required
Split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment. Split Shaft PTOs are typically used for stationary applications. When engaged, the main drive shaft is disconnected from the rear axle.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Upright or horizontal versions: Provide access to output drives as needed
- Precision ground gearing: For quiet, high torque power delivery
- Air-shift controls: Easy activation
- Individual output controls: Flexibility and power savings for multiple drives
- Clutch Shift option: Outputs can be individually activated without stopping other functions
- Frame mounting kit option: Provides easy installation using isolation type mounts
Multiple Pump Drives
Hydraulic Hybrid Drives
Oil Field Winch Drives
|Muncie SSH2 Series Specifications||Muncie SSH2 SSV2 Series Specifications|
|Approximate Weight||234 lbs. (106.1 Kg.)||255 lbs. (115.7 Kg.)|
|Throughput Intermittent||14,000 lbs.ft. (21,000 Nm)|
|Output||940 lbs. ft. (1,274 Nm)||796/433 lbs. ft. (1079/587 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Output||178 HP (133 kW)||152/82 (113/61 kW)|
NEED FREE SUPPORT FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?