Muncie CS41 PTO
The CS41 Series PTO is an extra heavy duty, Clutch Shift PTO designed for Allison WorldR and Caterpillar automatic transmissions. The CS41 Series PTO is engaged by a solenoid activated, wet clutch pack and features a remotely mounted solenoid for a more compact installation. The CS41 is rated to 600 lb.ft. torque/intermittent and 420 lb.ft. torque/continuous.
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping. Visit our PTO parts web store to view our inventory.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Precision ground gears: High torque capacity with quiet operation
- Extra large bearings & components: High torque and durability
- 1410 series remote mount output shaft: For remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “C” and DIN 5462 direct mount options: Fits most popular pumps requiring high power input
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
Muncie CS41 PTO Series Dimensions
|Muncie CS41 PTO Series|
|Housing Construction||Ductile Iron|
|Output Shaft Options||3|
|Rotatable Pump Flange||Standard|
|Approximate Weight||69 lbs. (31.3 Kg.)|
|Intermittent||600 lbs.ft. (813 Nm)|
|Continuous||420 lbs.ft. (569 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Intermittent||114 HP (85 kW)|
|Continuous||80 HP (60 kW)|
NEED FREE SUPPORT FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?