Muncie CS6 / CS8 PTO
The CS6 and CS8 series are Clutch Shift PTO’s designed to work great on Allison 1000 & 2000 series automatics and many current manual transmissions. Like all of Muncie’s “Clutch Shift” line of PTOs, the CS6/8 offers popular direct mount pump options as well as Muncie’s patented shaft brake, a standard feature. An upgraded multi-disk clutch brake can be used where absolute shaft stoppage is required.
A recent option is the gear reducer box (CSGB200-125) which reduces the output shaft speed by 50%, making it an ideal option for low speed applications.
Clutch Shift PTOs used in conjunction with the SPD-1000A, System Protection Device, can greatly reduce expensive transmission and equipment repairs caused by exceeding operational limits. In addition, operating restrictions can be implemented to ensure the safety of the equipment operator and bystanders.
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping. Visit our PTO parts web store to view our inventory.
Key Features / Benefits:
- 23 transmission input gears: Fits most popular automatic and manual transmissions
- Three remote mount output shafts in keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “A”, “B”, and “BB”; DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Patented Muncie drag brake: Prevents shaft rotation in “OFF” mode
- Optional pulse generator: Lets System Protection Device monitor PTO shaft speed
Aerial Bucket Trucks
Ice And Snow Control Trucks
Muncie CS6 Series
Muncie CS8 Series
|Muncie CS6 / CS8 PTO Series Specifications|
|Housing Construction||Ductile Iron|
|Output Shaft Options||12|
|Rotatable Pump Flange||Standard|
|Approximate Weight||47 lbs. (21.3 Kg.)|
|Intermittent||300 lbs.ft. (407 Nm)|
|Continuous||210 lbs.ft. (285 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Intermittent||57 HP (43 kW)|
|Continuous||40 HP (30 kW)|
NEED FREE SUPPORT FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?