Muncie CS10 CS11 PTO
The CS10 Series Power Take-Off is a heavy duty, 10-Bolt, Clutch Shift PTO designed specifically for Allison WorldR and Caterpillar transmissions. The CS10 Series Power Take-Off is a heavy duty, Clutch Shift PTO designed specifically for Allison WorldR and Caterpillar transmissions. The CS10 Series PTO is engaged by means of a solenoid activated, wet clutch pack. The engagement solenoid is built into the PTO and installation is simplified by the requirement of only one hose connection. A remotely mounted solenoid option is available for a more compact installation.
The CS10 is rated to 500 lb.ft. torque and 95 H.P. @ 1000 RPM.
If you have any questions or need assistance identifying your PTO or parts, contact us today, or call us Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST at 877-766-4600 or 407-872-1901. We offer same day, worldwide shipping.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Three remote mount output shafts in both keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
- S.A.E. “B”, “BB”, and “C”; DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Patented Muncie drag brake: Prevents shaft rotation in “OFF” mode
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
- Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
|Muncie CS10 – CS11 Series Specifications|
|Housing Construction||Ductile Iron|
|Output Shaft Options||10|
|Rotatable Pump Flange||Standard|
|Approximate Weight||68 lbs. (30.9 Kg.)|
|Intermittent||500 lbs.ft. (648 Nm)|
|Continuous||350 lbs.ft. (475 Nm)|
|MAX HP (@ 1,000 RPM)|
|Intermittent||95 HP (71 kW)|
|Continuous||67 HP (50 kW)|
NEED FREE SUPPORT FROM ONE OF OUR EXPERTS?