Muncie SS66 Series PTO
The SS66 Series Split Shaft PTOs are used to provide two 6-bolt PTO apertures where none exist on the main transmission or where space limitations restrict access to the second transmission opening. Split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment. When engaged, the main drive shaft is disconnected from the rear axle. The SS66 is typically used on chassis ranging up to Class 5.
Key Features / Benefits:
• The SS66 is also used behind a single PTO to offer multiple PTO options
• (2) 6-bolt PTO openings can accept various common PTO series such as the TG or CS6
• Engagement can be via air-shift or heavy duty push/pull cable
- • Tank trucks
- • Carpet cleaners
- • Weight: 20 lbs. (Split shaft unit only, w/o PTOs)
- • Maximum Torque (thru-shaft): 2900 lb. ft.
- • Maximum PTO Torque: Varies, (see MUNC-01 application page in QR Application Catalog)
- • Output Shaft Options: Varies with PTOs mounted
- • Through Shaft Flanges: Spicer 1410, 1500/1510 Series
Download the Muncie SS66 PTO Parts Breakdown
Download the Muncie SS66 PTO Service Manual
Download the Muncie SS66 PTO Installation Manual