Muncie SSH2 and SSV2 Series PTO
These split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment.
SSH2 & SSV2 Split Shaft Power Take-Offs are ultra-heavy duty PTOs used when auxiliary power requirements exceed the capacity of transmission mounted PTOs or where additional PTO outputs are required
Split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment. Split Shaft PTOs are typically used for stationary applications. When engaged, the main drive shaft is disconnected from the rear axle.
Key Features / Benefits:
• Upright or horizontal versions: Provide access to output drives as needed
• Precision ground gearing: For quiet, high torque power delivery
• Air-shift controls: Easy activation
• Individual output controls: Flexibility and power savings for multiple drives
• Clutch Shift option: Outputs can be individually activated without stopping other functions
• Frame mounting kit option: Provides easy installation using isolation type mounts
- • Cranes
- • Fire pumps
- • Concrete pumps
- • Air compressors
- • Hydraulic hybrid drives
- • Multiple pump drives
- • Oil field winch drives
- • Weight: 234 lbs. (SSH2) 255 lbs. (SSV2)
- • Maximum Torque (thru-shaft): Up to 21,600 lb. ft.
- • Maximum PTO output torque: Up to 940 lb. ft.
- • PTO Outputs (2-Front, 2-Rear): SAE "B" to "SAE "D" pump mounts Spicer 1410 to 1500 companion flanges