Muncie SH Series PTO
The SH Series PTO is an air shift only power take-off designed specifically for high torque applications such as pneumatic blowers, vacuum pumps, bulk feed trucks, and high volume hydraulic pump drives. It was designed to fill the gap between the TG Series and the extra heavy duty 82 Series.
Key Features / Benefits:
• Integral air shift design: No exposed air cylinder
• High torque capacity: Meets demanding applications
• 17 input gear sets: Fits most popular transmissions
• 6 or 8-bolt cast iron housing: Easy to mount, high strength
• 5 speed ratios: Versatility
• 12 output shaft options: Fits most popular pump types
- • Dry bulk tankers
- • Vacuum pumps
- • Bulk feed mixers
- • Tandem pump drives
- • Weight: 35 lbs.
- • Housing Construction: Cast Iron
- • Input Gear Sets: 17
- • Speed Ratios: 5
- • Maximum Torque: 400 lb. ft.
- • Output Shaft Options: 12
- • Shift Options: Air only
- • Rotatable Pump Mount Flange: Standard
- • Assembly Arrangements: 2
Download the Muncie SH PTO Service Manual
Download the Muncie SH PTO Installation Manual