Muncie Reversable RG/RL 83 PTO
These PTOs were originally designed for winch drives, these PTOs can be used to reverse rotation of the standard PTO output to match driven equipment.
These PTOs all offer one speed forward and one speed reverse. The RG and RL are 6-bolt models, the 83 an 8-bolt, high-torque unit. These PTOs' lever shift is standardon, but optional air-shift provisions are available for the RG and RL series. The RL is also available with an extra low output ratio gearbox.
• Reversible output rotation: Ideal for driving mechanical winches or matching driven equipment rotational needs
• 6 or 8-bolt mounting and torque capabilities: Provides applications for most power requirements
• Constant mesh input gears: Protect transmission gears from damage from improper shift procedures
• Air-shift option available: Provides simple, positive shift function Optional low ratio output for RL Series: Provides extra low speed where required
- • Weight: 22 lbs. (RG) - 25 lbs. (RL) - 115 lbs. (83)
- • Housing Construction: Aluminum (RG, RL) Cast iron (83)
- • Maximum Torque: 140 lb. ft. (RG -) 200 lb. ft. (RL) - 500 lb. ft. (83)
- • Liquid transfer pumps
- • Mechanical winches
Download the Muncie RG PTO Service Manual
Download the Muncie RL PTO Parts Breakdown
Download the Muncie RL PTO Service Manual