Muncie PTO Shaft Extensions
The PTO Shaft Extension is a patented Muncie product that allows for direct coupling large displacement pumps on Allison "World" automatic transmissions.
If the space around your PTO is limited, the PTO Shaft Extension moves the pump-mounting flange to the back of the transmission for an easier installation. Models are available for both clutch shift and constant drive Muncie PTOs.
• Fits Allison 3000 and 4000 series transmissions - Popular automatic transmissions
• Direct mounts large gear or piston pumps - Replaces driveline; Cuts installation time
• Replaces front engine drives - Eliminates the cost of front mounting; Improved performance - the pump is located closer to the oil supply
• Locates the pump under the truck - Safer location
• Four output sizes - S.A.E. "B", "BB", "C", and DIN 5462 - Fits popular pump models
- • Weight: 42 lbs.
- • Maximum Pump Weight: * 111 lbs.
- • Maximum Torque (intermittent): 500 lb. ft.
- • Output Shaft Options: S.A.E. "B" S.A.E. "BB" S.A.E. "C" DIN 5462
- • Rotatable Pump Mount Flange: Yes
- • Refuse equipment
- • Utility equipment
- • Dump bodies
- • Ice and snow control vehicles
Download the Muncie PTO Shaft Extension Parts Breakdown
Download the Muncie PTO Shaft Extension Installation Manual