Muncie GB PTO
The GB Series front mount gearbox offers a variety of options for crankshaft driven PTOs.
Available in a large range of speed ratios, shift options, and pump mountings, the GB Series gearbox is a a very flexible unit for front drive applications.
The top half of these gearboxes consists of a modified Muncie SG Series single gear PTO and mounting plate. The bottom unit can be a TG (GB10), CS (GB60), or reversible PTO (GB30 and GB40) depending on the system requirements. This type of PTO is relatively uncommon now but was once the standard means of providing power on snow control vehicles.
• Aluminum housing: Light weight, quiet
• Available in many speed ratios: Versatility
• Available in five shift types: Versatility
• Available Clutch Shift type unit: Shift on the move
• Variety of direct mount options: Versatility
- • Weight: 45 lbs. (GB10) 72 lbs. (GB60)
- • Speed Ratios: 4 (GB10) 1 (GB30) 1 (GB40) 1 (GB60)
- • Maximum Torque: 220 lb. ft.
- • Output Shaft Options: 12
- • Rotatable Pump Mount Flange: Standard
- • Assembly Arrangements: 3
- • Ice and snow control vehicles