Muncie 82 PTO
The Muncie 82 Series is a heavy duty, 8 bolt PTO designed for driving mechanical equipment and high volume or multiple section hydraulic pumps with high torque requirements. The 82 Series has a cast iron housing, lever or air shift, and optional single/ dual hydraulic pump mounts.
Key Features / Benefits:
Up to 500 lb.-ft. torque capacity and 95 H.P. @1000 RPM: Power to drive high volume pumps, high CFM blowers Double acting air shift: Positive engagement and disengagement Two companion flange output types: Versatility for remote pump and mechanical drives Seven direct mount pump options: S.A.E. "B", "BB", "C", "D"; and DIN 5462 mounts Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance.
- • Weight: 85 lbs.
- • Housing Construction: Cast Iron
- • Speed Ratios: 8
- • Maximum Torque: 500 lb. ft.
- • Output Shaft Options: 9
- • Rotatable Pump Flange: Standard
- • Assembly Arrangements: 2
- • Up to 500 lb.-ft. torque capacity and 95 H.P. @1000 RPM with the power to drive high volume pumps, high CFM blowers. Double acting air shift for positive engagement and disengagement. Two companion flange output types adds versatility for remote pump and mechanical drives. Seven direct mount pump options: S.A.E. "B", "BB", "C", "D"; and DIN 5462 mounts.
- • Dry bulk tankers
- • Vacuum trucks
- • Class 8 Wreckers
- • Bulk Feed Mixers
- • Log loaders
- • Generator sets
- • Tank trucks
Download the Muncie 82 PTO Parts Breakdown